The cultural side of Bangalore is reflected in the numerous auditoriums that have been set up in the city.
Right from dance performances to musical programs to plays, the auditoriums in Bangalore have everything to satisfy the creative side of the people. Given below is a list of each and every famous auditorium in Bengalooru, India.
Auditoriums in Bangalore
* ADA Rangamandira (J.C Road)
* Bangalore Gyana Samaja (K.R Road, V.V Puram)
* Chowdiah Memorial Hall (Malleswaram)
* Dr. Narasimaiah Kalakshetra (Jayanagar)
* Guru Nanak Bhavan (Miller's Tank Bund Area)
* Jawahar Bal Bhavan Auditorium (Cubbon Park)
* Kannada Sahitya Parishad (Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamrajpet)
* Keshava Shilpa Auditorium (Chamrajpet)
* Ranjan Hall (Race Course Road)
* Ravindra Kalakshetra (Jayachamarajendra Road)
* Sri Puttanachetty Town Hall (J.C Road)
* Yavanika (Nrupthunga Road)